Summit Appliance FF7L-VT65MLSTACKMED2 Combination Medical Refrigerator and Subzero Freezer
- Complies with CDC and VFC Vaccine Storage Requirements
- Two independent units stacked to save floor space
- Complies with CDC and VFC requirements for vaccine storage
- Digital thermostats on both units for precise temperature control
- High/low temperature alarms warn of temperature fluctuations
- Digital thermometer displays on each door
- Interiors are seamless and easy-to-clean
- Flat door liners
- Locking doors for security
- Hospital grade cords securely connect to power outlets
- Stacking rack is stable and secure
- Minor assembly required
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- ETL-S listed to ANSI and NSF standards
- Adjustable shelving for customizable storage space
- Internal light controlled by rocker switch
- Auto defrost for minimal maintenance
- Capable of -25° C operation
- Interior is divided into three storage drawers for easy access
- Drawers keep contents cold when main door is opened
- Manual defrost for stable temperatures
FF7L Refrigerator Features
VT65 Freezer Features
The Summit FF7L-VT65MLSTACKMED Combination Medical Refrigerator and Freezer brings you two independent units, stacked to save valuable floor space. By using two units, each with its own hospital grade power cord, compressor, and flat door liner the Refrigerator Freezer Combo complies with the CDC's requirements for storing vaccines. Both the FF7L Medical Refrigerator and the VT65ML Subzero Freezer feature digital thermostats, traceable thermometers, and a high/low temperature alarms.
Unlike a traditional dial thermostat which relies on arbitrary selections, a digital thermostat allows users to set their preferred temperatures. The traceable thermometers lets users to monitor the current high and low internal temperatures for both appliances. Built in temperature alarms allow users to set an acceptable high/low temperature ranges and will alert the user when either appliance has exceeded those temperatures.
Both doors of the Medical Refrigeration Units can be locked for security within your facility. The interiors of the FF7L and VT65ML are seamlessly made from one piece for easy cleaning. The Refrigerator Freezer Combination operates without producing chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), which are damaging to the ozone. The Summit Top Freezer Refrigerator ships in three packages and requires assembly - stacking the Medical Freezer on top of the Medical Refrigerator using the secure and stable stacking rack.
The FF7L Compact Refrigerator is a compact unit that uses automatic defrost cycles to reduce the need for maintenance. The Medical Grade Refrigerator is ETL-S listed to ANSI and NSF standards for sanitation. Designed to comply with the CDC's guidelines about stable interior temperatures, the Auto Defrost Refrigerator has been designed with a flat door liner. The storage space inside the Summit FF7L is customizable, using the adjustable wire shelves while a rocker switch controls the internal lighting.
Summit's Low Temperature Freezer is capable of operating at -25° C (-13° F). In order to maintain cold and stable temperatures, the VT65ML doesn't run automatic defrost cycles, but must be manually defrosted. Items in the Subzero Freezer can be quickly accessed using the three storage drawers. The drawers also help to keep the contents cold when the freezer door is opened.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 2 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||RS|