Summit Appliance FF511L7 Medical Counter-Height NSF-7 Refrigerators, Auto Defrost, with Digital Thermostat, Digital Thermometer, Temperature Alarm, and Internal Fan
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (888) 345-4858.
- 4.1 cubic foot capacity
- ETL-S listed to NSF and ANSI standards
- Three adjustable shelves and bottom storage drawer
- Closed drawer provides insulation from warm air when door is open
- Interior dial thermostat for temperature adjustments
- Interior light activated with rocker switch
- Flat door liner complies with CDC guidelines
- Automatic defrost for less maintenance
- Locking door with key for security
- Matches with FS407L7 Freezers
- Two leveling legs for uneven surfaces
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Door swing is user-reversible on the basic FF511L7 model only
- Green dot hospital grade power cord reduces accidental disconnects
- Includes all above features
- Internal Digital Thermostat
- Traceable thermometer digitally displays high, low, and current temperature
- Internal fan with gel packs more evenly circulates cold air
- Includes all above features
- High/low temperature alarm
- Alarm sounds if temperatures fluctuate beyond chosen settings
- All standard, PLUS, and MED models are available in ADA models
- 32 inch heights for compliance with ADA standards
Additional PLUS2 Model Features
Additional MED Model Features
ADA Model Features
Summit's FF511L7 Auto Defrost Medical Counter-Height NSF-7 Refrigerators are compact units with 4.1 cubic feet of capacity. Each Laboratory Freezer is ETL-S listed to meet the NSF and ANSI standards for sanitation. The FF511L7 Refrigerators feature automatic defrost, allowing users to run the Medical Refrigerator continuously without manually defrosting. An interior dial thermostat adjusts the Refrigeration Unit's temperature setting. The Counter-Height Refrigerator includes a front-mounted keyed lock for additional security.
The Summit Medical Refrigerator is organized by three adjustable shelves and a storage drawer on the bottom. The storage drawer prevents warm air from entering when the main door is open. The door's flat liner meets the CDC's guidelines for stable storage temperatures. The interior of the FF511L7 features a rocker-switch-activated light for better illumination. For proper tilt on uneven surfaces, two of the Compact Refrigerator's legs can be height-adjusted. The Lab Refrigerator's operation is entirely chlorofluorocarbon (CFC)-free.
Additional options are available for the Auto Defrost Refrigerator, in tiered model choices (meaning that the PLUS2 models include almost all standard features and MED models include all PLUS2 model features). Only the FF511L7 basic model Refrigerator has a door which can have its direction of opening reversed. FF511L7PLUS2 Refrigerators feature a digital thermostat, traceable thermometer, and internal fan. A digital thermostat allows users to specify the exact temperature for their Refrigerator. The traceable thermometer displays the current, low, and high temperature and the internal fan with gel packs forces cold air to evenly circulate throughout the refrigerator interior. FF511L7MED models feature a high/low temperature alarm which alerts the user to temperature fluctuations beyond their desired settings. All Summit FF511L7 Refrigerator models are also available in 32 inch high, ADA-compliant versions.
The FF511L7 Refrigerators match with the FS407L7 Freezers for coordinated sets. Click HERE for matching Freezers.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 1 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||CN|