Summit Appliance FF7LBI Medical Built-In NSF-7 Refrigerator, ADA Compliant
- ADA Compliant
- Glass Shelves
- Digital Thermostat
- Digital Thermometer
- Internal Fan
- Automatically defrosts to reduce ice build up
- Built-in dimensions allow for placement beneath counters
- Adjustable thermostat for easy temperature management
- ETL-S listed to ANSI/NSF-7 standards
- Flat door liner complies with CDC's guidelines
- Locking door provides content security
- Interior lighting turns on or off with rocker switch
- Three wire shelves adjust to suit storage needs
- ADA-compliant versions available with 32 inch height
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Includes a reversible door
- Reversible door allows for left or right side opening
- Hidden evaporator allows for seamless one piece interior liner
- One piece interior liner makes cleaning easier
- Digital thermostat for precise temperature control
- Traceable thermometer provides current, high, and low temperatures
- Internal fan with gel packs helps keep interior evenly cooled throughout
FF7LBI and FF7LBIADA (Standard Model only Features)
Additional PLUS2 Model Features
Summit FF7L Medical NSF-7 Refrigerators with Glass Shelves are 33.5 inches tall, 23.63 inches wide, and have a 5.5 cubic ft capacity. FF7LBI Counter Height Refrigerators have been designed to fit in underneath a counter but can also be used freestanding thanks to their fully finished white exterior. FF7L Refrigerators feature a locking door which helps keep contents secure from theft and tampering from unauthorized handlers. Summit FF7L Counter Height Automatic Defrosting Refrigerators are ideal for any laboratory or pharmacy looking for a compact refrigerator to store clinical specimens or medications.
The Compact Refrigerators have an adjustable thermostat and automatically defrost which helps reduce frost build up and also cuts down on the amount of maintenance necessary to keep the refrigerator cooling efficiently. FF7L Counter Refrigerators have interior lighting which can be turned on and off with the rocker switch located behind the thermostat. FF7L Compact Counter High Refrigerators have three adjustable wire shelves inside which allow users to customize their storage needs.
Each of the FF7LBI Integrated Refrigerator models (except the FF7BILAB) is available in an ADA-Compliant compliant version which has a 32 inch height instead of the regular 33.5 inch height. Summit FF7LBI Built In Refrigerators have been designed in an environmentally friendly manner without any Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
The FF7LBI and FF7LBIADA have several features that are only available on the base models. A reversible door allows users to adjust which way the door opens, either from the left side or the right. A seamless interior can easily be wiped cleaned thanks to the evaporator being hidden in the walls. The FF7LBIPLUS and FF7LBIPLUSADA models feature an external digital thermostat and traceable thermometer along with an internal fan. The digital thermostat provides users with precise temperature control while the traceable thermometer displays the refrigerator's current internal temperature as well as its current high and low temperatures. The internal fan helps keep the refrigerator evenly cooled in order to provide a stable temperature throughout.
FF7L Counter High Refrigerators are ETL-S listed to ANSI/NSF Standard 7 and have a flat door liner instead of door storage in order to comply with the Center for Disease Control's guidelines for maintaining an even interior temperature. Having door storage could potentially lead to storage areas where the temperature is not the same as where the thermometer is located.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 1 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||RS|