Brewer AssistPro 7500 Power Procedure Table with Programmability
Quick features: 450 lb weight capacity, standard 3 year warranty, most technologically advanced, four easy-to-program positions.
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Four preferred positions can be programmed into the table's memory
- Intuitive hand pendant and foot control included
- Simple two-step programming process
- Height range from 19 to 40 inches
- Visual and audible signals create a user-friendly interface
- Footrest extends an additional 5 in
- Auto-run toggle for safety
- Comfortable, easy to clean, seamless upholstery
- Safety release actuators and extra-low voltage actuators
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups and three-point pivot headrest
- Convenient table paper storage accepts 18 in and 21 in table paper rolls
- ETL classified for US and Canada
- Conforms to UL STD, 60601-1
- Certified to CSA STD, C.22.2 No. 601-1
- Optional side rails, knee crutches, drain pain available - See accessories below
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
- UL - Plush Upholstery Colors
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Brewer AssistPRO 7500 Power Procedure Table is the most technologically advanced power exam table in the industry. In addition to lowering to 19 inches for best lateral patient transfer, the 7500 Power Table is programmable and infinitely adjustable to meet any procedure needs. This bariatric table can accommodate up to 450 pounds, and with adjustable three-point headrest and extendable footrest, all patients feel secure and comfortable. Brewer offers a 3 year warranty on this power table, the best in the industry.
The Brewer AssistPRO 7500 Programmable Procedure Table comes complete with intuitive hand and foot controls. Visual and audible signals allow for ease of use. The infinitely adjustable table can be easily programmed with up to four preferred table positions, including supine, left lateral prone, lithotomy, and proctology. Brewer AssistPRO Power Tables include an 18 inch and 21 inch paper dispenser. The Brewer AssistPRO Power Procedure Table conveniently lowers to a wheelchair-friendly 19 inches and facilitates secure patient transfer for all patients, even those less able.
All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements. The Brewer AssistPRO is ETL classified for US and Canada. Brewer AssistPRO Power Procedure Tables conform to UL STD, 60601-1 and are certified to CSA STD, C.22.2 No. 601-1.
|Length Range||69" - 90"|
|Power or Manual Back||Power|
|Power Source||115VAC, 60Hz|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Height Range||19" - 40"|