Welch Allyn QS6-ATTDX Q-Stress Cardiac Stress Version 6
Includes: Adult and pediatric interpretation; current software CD and user manual CD; AM12Q Wired Acquisition Module with Trigger Module for TTL/analog signal output; Turnkey system with configured CPU and ELO brand capacitive color touchscreen 24" monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution; US/Canada power cord; Z200+ thermal printer, (includes 2 starter packs of full- grid paper - 8"), Q-Stress premium transport cart with base, keyboard tray, storage shelf, large storage drawer, and side storage pocket; AHA 10 wire, 12-lead lead set with 43" leadwires.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
Through innovative technologies and smart design, the Welch Allyn QS6-ATTDX Q-Stress Cardiac Stress Version 6 solves common challenges associated with the successful acquisition and interpretation of cardiac stress testing exams. A few of its most notable features include an impressive 24" touchscreen interface with protocol-driven, pre-defined selections; 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents and children; and standards-based HL7 and DICOM bidirectional connectivity. Plus, VERITAS technology offers exceptional accuracy in real-time ST-segment monitoring, arrhythmia detection and resting ECG interpretation - delivering critical data through each stage of the stress test. With a legacy of excellence, the Q-Stress system delivers all of this and more in a smart, user- and patient-focused solution.
- Source Consistency Filter designed to remove noise and maintain ECG integrity.
- Examine historical ECG data throughout the exam with real-time full disclosure.
- Label, store, print & review events on the fly and include them in the final report.
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases workspace flexibility.
The unique WAM Wireless Acquisition Module benefits both patients and clinicians:
Equivalent in size and weight to a conventional wired patient cable, the Wireless Acquisition Module provides freedom of movement for the clinician while acquiring electrocardiograms and during cardiac stress testing. With the Wireless Acquisition Module, the electrocardiograph no longer needs to be right at the patient’s bedside; this is particularly advantageous in critical situations or when the patient is in isolation.
- Dedicated, secure communication links the module to a single ECG/cardiac stress testing system.
- Full diagnostic-quality ECG with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel—a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection.
- Elimination of the cable reduces a source of artifact, resulting in high-quality ECG tracings.
- On/off, 12-lead ECG acquisition and rhythm printing at the bedside with the simple press of a button.
|Filters||Source Consistency Filter (SCF), muscle artifact, baseline wander, 40 Hz low pass, line frequency|
|Power Supply Type||100/120 VAC 50/60 Hz 2.5 A nominal; 200/240 VAC 50/60 Hz 1.3 A nominal|
|Display||24" (609 mm) flat panel LCD; 24" touchscreen display is optional, 1920 x 1080 resolution|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Type||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Option||Networking, Resting ECG Analysis, ST-segment Re-Analysis, TTL Trigger, WAM|
|Dimensions||62.5" (H) x 24.6" (W) x 22.5" (D)|
|Includes||Adult and pediatric interpretation; includes current software CD and user manual CD; AM12Q Wired Acquisition Module with Trigger Module for TTL/analog signal output; Turnkey system with configured CPU and ELO brand capacitive color touchscreen 24" monitor|
|Warranty||13 Months (Parts & Labor)|