Welch Allyn DCSS-NXX Diagnostic Cardiology Suite Spirometry
Includes: Spirometry software USB, without calibration syringe, spirometer, USB cable, pressure tubing, handle, 4pk disposable flow transducers.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
Add spirometry to your practice with the Welch Allyn DCSS-NXX Diagnostic Cardiology Suite Spirometry to help improve patient care and better manage pulmonary conditions. Make spirometry simple with a single point of connectivity and a common interface between spirometry and ECG modalities. And with one device capable of two exams, the Diagnostic Cardiology Suite Spirometry allows you to deploy, maintain and connect one secure solution for simple exams.
- ECG and spirometry applications launch directly from the EMR.
- Spirometer automatically detects ambient pressure and temperature to eliminate manual entryInstantly verify spirometry exam quality and test performance.
- Utilize one device for spirometry and ECG exams for a common workflow and setup.
- Help perform spirometry exams correctly with an incentive screen.
- Repeatability criteria provides feedback and opportunities for exam coaching.
- Securely control user logins, assign user roles and access audit trails.
- Save PDFs to any network folder.
|Not Included||Calibration syringe|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Spirometry software USB, spirometer, USB cable, pressure tubing, handle, 4pk disposable flow transducers|