UMF Medical Power Procedure Chair, Hand and Foot Control, Base and Top
At a glance: 650 lb. (294.84 kg) Patient Weight Capacity. Low Access ADA Height 18.5" (+-0.5") 46.9cm (+-1.27cm). Chair Designed for Head and Neck Centric Practices.
The UMF Medical Power Procedure Chair, Base and Top is designed to optimize the patient and caregiver experience. Because your patient population is changing, every detail matters. That's why UMF Medical is setting a new benchmark for infection control, smart efficiencies, optimal accessibility, and lasting value. By asking what's going to improve your patients' experience, UMF Medical has arrived at a procedure room solution that is the perfect blend of style and function.
- Chair Designed for Head and Neck Centric Practices.
- 650 lb. (294.84 kg) Patient Weight Capacity.
- Low Access ADA Height 18.5" (+-0.5") 46.9cm (+-1.27cm).
- 4 Power Functions: Hi-Lo, Back, Tilt, Leg Lift & Extension.
- Hand Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning System 2 Programmable Positions & Return-to-Home.
- Foot Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning System 2 Programmable Positions and Return-to-Home.
- Double-articulating Headrest with Height Adjustability and Interchangeable Headrest Options.
- Slim Back Cushion for Accessibility.
- Removable Seamless Upholstered Cushion.
- Trendelenburg Position.
- Hospital-Grade Electrical Receptacle with Child Safety Cover (Patient Left).
- Concealed Paper Roll Holder.
|Power Source||120 VAC, 60HZ|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|