GF Health Products Lumex SureLift Universal Slings, XX Large, Padded
- 600 lbs weight capacity
- Provides excellent patient comfort and security
- Six-point spreader bar with 360 degrees rotation tilts for extra comfort and safety
- Reinforced back for support
- Six-point, four-point, or two-point slings
- Polyester with nylon stitching and webbing
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Non-mesh slings have padding on legs and back
- Ergonomic foot pedal leg opening
- Height-adjustable straps
- Large, easy-to-grip handles
- Easy to use
- Low base height
- Machine washable
- Rubber base coating
- Six point connectivity is designed to enhance positioning and safety
- 24V DC motor
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0621
- Ergonomically designed hand pendant with hook
- Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Easy access emergency stop button
- Emergency manual lowering device
- White powder-coated finish
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0635
Lumex Surelift Universal Slings provides excellent patient comfort and security, with a reinforced back and 400 lb weight capacity (600 lbs for the XX-large bariatric model). Surelift Universal Slings feature a polyester construction with nylon stitching and webbing as well as padding on the legs and back on the non-mesh models.
The Lumex Bariatric Easy Lifting System allows for easy patient transfer between a bed and a chair, or other similar resting places, using electric power, making it ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, or even homecare. The Bariatric Sling Lift is designed to put less stress on both the caregiver and the mobility impaired patient with a powerful, quiet 24V DC motor. The six-point spreader bar can rotate through a whole 360 degrees to transfer patients through a wide range of positions. Lumex two-, four-, or six-point slings will fit the Lumex Lift Hoist.
Ideal for nursing homes, hospices, or home use, the height-adjustable straps and additional head support ensure optimal patient comfort and the six point connectivity is designed to enhance positioning and safety. Machine washable, the Lumex SureLift Universal Sling is easy to use. Lumex Surelift Slings are designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0621.
The ergonomically-designed hand pendant easily controls the whole Medical Lift and has hooks to conveniently store on the frame. Leg openings permit easy access to the Lift System's foot pedal and large grip handles enable easy positioning. With a lower base height that maximizes stability and a rubber base coating that protects furniture and walls, the Lumex Easy Lifter protects both home and patient. Additional safety features include low battery and high weight capacity warning beeps, an easy access emergency stop button, and an emergency manual lowering device.
An included accessory bag stores slings, chargers, and instruments. The Medical Hoist meets HCPCS code: E0635. With a generous 600 lb weight capacity the LF1090 Bariatric Patient Lifting system is the most functional Sling Lift on the market. Accessories like an optional digital scale are available - See accessories below.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|