SR Instruments SR615 Infant Scale
- Capacity: 40 lbs / 18 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lb / 0.25 oz
- Tray Size: 22 in x 15 inches
- Portable: Can be easily moved to workstations
- LCD digital read-out: 16-character, dot matrix
- Automatic digital filter
- Displays in either: lb/0.1 lb; lb/oz/1/4 oz; kilogram; gram
- Hold button: Stores displayed reading in memory
- Weight recall: Press Hold button to recall stored display reading
- Auto zero: One button operation
- Low battery indicator: Will be displayed
The SR615 Baby Scale is powered by 6 common D Cell Batteries, which will provide upwards of 20,000 weight readings. This completely eliminates the external charger making this system truly wireless.
For infants up to 40 pounds. The SR 615 Baby Scaledisplays infant weight data on a User Friendly, easy to read, 16 character Dot Matrix L.C.D. Infant weight may be viewed in any of the Four Display Modes: Lbs./ Tenths, Lbs. / oz. / 1/4oz., Kgs., and Gms. (5 gram resolution).
The SR615 Baby Scale features One Button Auto-Zero for quick and easy operation. Simply press the ZERO button and place the infant onto the cradle. The HOLD button may be used to freeze and store the displayed weight data so that you may attend to the infant's needs. If you wish to Recall the last stored weight reading simply press the HOLD button after the display has shut down. The Auto Power Down conserves power by shutting itself off after approximately 1 minute.
The SR615 Infant Scale displays the infant's weight in four modes: pounds/ounces, 1/4 ounce or pounds, and tenth of a pound, kilogram, and grams.