Befour PS-7700 Pro-BMI Portable Platform Scale
- Capacity: 900 lbs / 405 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 24" x 20" x 2"
- Weight capacity of 900 lbs (405 kg)
- Dual-mode Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator allows user or assistant operation
- Stability Sensing Technology (SST) for accurate weight measurements of unsteady users
- Perfect for weighing the elderly, obese, Parkinson patients
- Oversized platform accommodates cane or walker
- Battery power for maximum portability, no recharging or outlet needed
- Battery life of over 80,000 weighings
- Built-in handle and lightweight aluminum construction for easy transport
- Low 2" profile for easy step-up
- Large 1" easy-to-read digits
- Weight read in pounds or kilograms
- High capacity tare resets scale to zero even with weight on platform
- Programmable user settings: auto-off time, audible beep, lb or kg lockout
- Push-button calibration via keypad entry with no tools needed
- One button weight recall and reweigh
- Battery life indicator
- Powered by 6 C-cell batteries (included) or AC Adapter (not included)
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The PS-7700 Pro-BMI Portable Platform Scale is Befour's newest fully portable weight scale with Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator. With a 20 x 24 inch platform and 900 pound weight capacity, the PS-7700 gives adequate stepping surface for significantly overweight and elderly patients and accommodates a cane or walker. The low-profile platform sits just 2 inches off the floor, making stepping on and off easy. The Befour PS-7700 High Capacity Scale is designed with a built-in handle and recessed storage cavity that securely holds the readout during storage and extended transport. The entire scale can be carried with one hand and conveniently stored in a small closet. Ideal for bariatric professionals, home health care, weight-lifting competitions, and athletic weigh-ins, this fully portable scale carries quite a load and provides extreme accuracy (+/-0.1lb.).
The Pro-BMI Body Mass Index Calculator is conveniently equipped with user operation or assistant operation modes for quick and easy BMI calculations. The standard mode is used in most situations where a user simply follows the instructions on the console to input height and display BMI. An assistant mode allows a fitness trainer or health professional to enter a person's height before weighing; eliminating any need to access the keypad while the client is standing on the scale. The Pro-BMI function also includes programmable clothing allowance that programs a clothing weight deduction from 0.0 to 6.0 pounds to accurately calculate BMI.
Befour PS-7700 Pro-BMI Bariatric Scales feature push-button programmable calibration, high-capacity tare, programmable tare, weight recall, and instability weight averaging. Unique MotionLock Technology provides incredibly accurate weight measurements for unsteady users (elderly, obese, Parkinson patients) by isolating the average weight of a user after sensing continuous movement for 7 seconds. The Befour PS-7700 Portable Scale readout is equipped with easy-to-read 1 inch LCD digits, an AC port (AC adapter optional), and an RS-232 computer interface port. Powered by six C-Cell batteries (included), the PS-7700 Portable BMI Scale can provide 80,000 weighing and a minimum battery life of two years.
Established in 1979, Befour has become a leading manufacturer of precision digital scales. Made with pride in the USA, all Befour products demonstrate the highest commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Befour products are all-metal and extra rugged to ensure years of trouble-free operation. As the gold standard for health facilities, military installations, and team sports, Befour scales are praised as the most accurate and reliable products on the market.