Befour PS-7700 Pro-BMI Portable Platform Scale
Core Products Patient Gown is made from a comfortable cotton/polyester blend and feature hook and loop closures at the neck and mid-back for easy accessibility. Patient Exam Gowns from Core Products are reusable and can withstand repeated washings. Medical Patient Gowns are available in sizes. To determine which size fits best, measure the widest chest circumference. Core Products Patient Gowns are proudly made in the USA.
The 614 Stethoscope comes packaged with Adsoft deluxe eartips and standard eartips, a spare diaphragm, and scope ID tag. ADC Stethoscopes are inspected, assembled, and packaged in the USA.Befour PS-7700 Pro-BMI Bariatric Scales feature push-button programmable calibration, high-capacity tare, programmable tare, weight recall, and instability weight averaging. Unique MotionLock Technology provides incredibly accurate weight measurements for unsteady users (elderly, obese, Parkinson patients) by isolating the average weight of a user after sensing continuous movement for 7 seconds. The Befour PS-7700 Portable Scale readout is equipped with easy-to-read 1 inch LCD digits, an AC port (AC adapter optional), and an RS-232 computer interface port. Powered by six C-Cell batteries (included), the PS-7700 Portable BMI Scale can provide 80,000 weighing and a minimum battery life of two years.Established in 1979, Befour has become a leading manufacturer of precision digital scales. Made with pride in the USA, all Befour products demonstrate the highest commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Befour products are all-metal and extra rugged to ensure years of trouble-free operation. As the gold standard for health facilities, military installations, and team sports, Befour scales are praised as the most accurate and reliable products on the market.
- Capacity: 900 lbs / 405 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 24" x 20" x 2"
- Weight capacity of 900 lbs (405 kg)
- Dual-mode Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator allows user or assistant operation
- Stability Sensing Technology (SST) for accurate weight measurements of unsteady users
- Perfect for weighing the elderly, obese, Parkinson patients
- Oversized platform accommodates cane or walker
- Battery power for maximum portability, no recharging or outlet needed
- Battery life of over 80,000 weighings
- Built-in handle and lightweight aluminum construction for easy transport
- Low 2" profile for easy step-up
- Large 1" easy-to-read digits
- Weight read in pounds or kilograms
- High capacity tare resets scale to zero even with weight on platform
- Programmable user settings: auto-off time, audible beep, lb or kg lockout
- Push-button calibration via keypad entry with no tools needed
- One button weight recall and reweigh
- Battery life indicator
- Powered by 6 C-cell batteries (included) or AC Adapter (not included)
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.