Harloff MS8160-CARDIO Cardiac Cart, Triple Column with Tambour Door - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us.
The Amico Aura Series Pulsation True Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses is designed to redistribute weight and relieve pressure, reducing the occurrence of pressure sores. The Alternating Pressure Mattress uses a three-layer system to increase air flow and circulation. The top layer is composed of low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon with a multi-ply visco foam top. The middle layer features spacer fabric to allow the air to move freely throughout the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer is liquid-proof and can be opened or closed using a zipper. The lining of the Pulsation Mattress is constructed of fire-resistant Kevlar. The Pressure Mattress features a hard perimeter bolster and a 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
XL Vero Recliners have a weight capacity of 500 pounds to help accomodate patients with a higher bmi. Winco Vero Patient Recliners are designed with a built-in ergonomic headrest and recessed hand-grips to assist in entering and exiting the chair. Total-lock and directional-lock 3 or 5 inch nylon casters are available as an option for easy maneuvering. Swing-Arm Vero Recliners feature a comfortable clinician foot-operated bilateral arm control.The Harloff Model MS8160-CARDIO is a preconfigured Triple Column Medical Storage Cart designed to support cardiovascular surgery. The Hospital Supply Cart includes a tambour door and several trays and baskets of various sizes. (see the DOWNLOADS Section above for details.) An optional catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks, sold separately. The preconfigured cart includes: left column; three 0.5" deep trays, two 2" trays, two 4" trays, three 8" trays. In the middle column; four 2" trays, three 4" trays, four 7" wire baskets. In the right column; three 0.5" trays, two 2" trays, two 4" trays, four 8" trays.All Harloff Carts include corner bumpers with full swivel, five inch casters; two with brakes, two directional. Cardiology Carts include integrated push handles that are flush with the side of the cart. Harloff Storage Carts are offered standard in Sand color but many other powered-coated finish options are available. Each Cardio Cart is constructed of 20 gauge powder coated steel. Cardio Storage Carts are shipped fully assembled. For more information, please call QuickMedical customer service. Harloff Carts are proudly made in the USA.
- Modular preconfigured carts designed to support cardiovascular surgery
- Optimized space and customizable with the addition of optional equipment, - See accessories below
- Unique design of side panels and stops allows for viewing of trays without trays falling out
- Standard color is Sand but many other powder-coated finishes are available
- Constructed of 20-gauge steel
- Ships fully assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
- Double column storage cart
- Includes a total of eight one-half inch trays, four 2" trays, eight 4" baskets, six 8" baskets
- Triple column storage cart
- Includes a total of six one-half inch trays, eight 2" trays, seven 4" trays, four 7" baskets, eight 8" trays
- Catheter Shelf Holder can be added to any column
- One column can be removed to customize space
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|