Harloff MS8128CATH Medical Storage Cart, Single Column with Locking Tambour Door - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us.
The Lumex LX1000 Hybrid LX Rollator Transport Chair is an innovative rollator that combines the function of a wheeled walker and a transport chair into one lightweight design. Keeping the patient's desire for independence and comfort in mind, the HybridLX is designed with secure handgrips, a comfortable and wide seat and backrest, and the effortless design to transition from a rollator to a transport chair.
Standard Vero Recliners have a weight capacity of 350 pounds. Winco Vero Patient Recliners are designed with a built-in ergonomic headrest and recessed hand-grips to assist in entering and exiting the chair. Total-lock and directional-lock 3 or 5 inch nylon casters are available as an option for easy maneuvering. Swing-Arm Vero Recliners feature a comfortable clinician foot-operated bilateral arm control.The Harloff Single Column Catheter Procedure Cart is constructed with painted 20-guage powder-coated steel. Multiple color options are available. Rolling Utility Carts by Harloff ship fully assembled and are proudly made in the USA.
- Allows for quick access and retrieval of catheter and other supplies
- Modular shelving system to maximize storage space
- Side panels with 47 slots for inserting trays and baskets
- Adjustable catheter slide shelf
- (3) full extension catheter slides with 5 hooks each
- Each hook holds up to 15 catheter packages
- Catheter slides fully extend for a full view and easy access
- Catheter slides feature ball bearing drawer slides to withstand pull force
- Stores long stent boxes, balloons, guide wires, and other supplies
- Maximum package length of 61"
- Roll-up tambour door with lock
- Integrated push handles flush with cart sides
- Corner bumpers help prevent damage during transport
- 5" full swivel casters, two with brakes
- 20-gauge powder-coated steel with painted cabinet
- Color options available
- Ships fully assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|