GF Health Products Lumex LF1050 Easy Lift Patient Lifting System, LF1050-31405
- Maximum wieght capacity 400 lbs - Evenly distributed
- Six-point spreader bar with 360 degrees rotation tilts for extra comfort and safety
- Uses Lumex six-point, four-point, or two-point slings
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Unique, ergonomic foot pedal leg opening
- Large, easy-to-grip handles for easy maneuvering
- Lower base height maximizes stability and fits under most beds
- Rubber base coating protects furniture and walls
- 24V DC motor allows quiet, smooth operation
- Ergonomically designed hand pendant with hook
- Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Easy access emergency stop button
- Emergency manual lowering device
- White powder-coated finish
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- Optional digital scale available
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0635
The Lumex Easy Lifting System allows for easy patient transfer between a bed and a chair, or other similar resting places, using electric power, making it ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, or even homecare. The Sling Lift is designed to put less stress on both the caregiver and the mobility impaired patient with a 24V DC motor to do the work for you. The fully-rotating six-point spreader bar is compatible with six-, four-, and two-point Lumex Slings and allows versatility in lifting.
Featuring foot-pedal leg openings, an ergonomically designed hand pendant with hook, and large, easy-to-grip handles, the Lumex Easy Lift lives up to its namesake in both comfort and maneuverability. With a lower base height that maximizes stability and a rubber base coating that protects furniture and walls, the Lumex Easy Lifter protects both home and patient. Additional safety features include low battery and high weight capacity warning beeps, an easy access emergency stop button, and an emergency manual lowering device.
With a generous 400 lb weight capacity, the LF1050 Easy Lift can handle most patient loads. The Lumex Easy Lift meets the requirements of HCPCS code: E0635. An accessory storage bag can hold slings, charger, or caregiver instruments. Other accessories, such as a digital scale, are available - See accessories below.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|