Novum Medical iSeries Low Base Overbed Tables, Laminate Surface
- 17 x 32 inch table top
- Supports up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Spring assisted lift for easy height adjustment
- Laminate, Thermofoil, or Whiteboard table surface
- Kidney or peanut shape also available for thermofoil top
- Low, 1.75-inch base height fits beneath nearly any bed
- Easy to clean surface helps control infections
- Accessory rail for storing supplies or equipment
- Anodized aluminum column
- Steel U-base
- Low profile base for easy maneuvering
- Base and column available with cream or gray finish
- Dual 2 in swivel caster wheels
- Proudly made in the USA
Novum Medical iSeries Overbed Tables have a heavy duty 17 x 32 inch top surface that can support up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight and have an adjustable height. A pneumatic lift mechanism raises the anodized aluminum column from 28 to 44 inches. The 1.75-inch height of the fork base allows the iSeries Tables to easily fit beneath even low height beds. Acute Care Patient Tables are great for holding food, medicine, and reading material making them ideal for all short term and long term medical facilities.
Hospital Overbed Tables are available with several easy to clean table surface designs including laminate and thermofoil which help reduce the transmission of infectious diseases. The laminate surface is a high pressure laminate while the thermofoil surface is thermoformed laminate. Color options are available for each design along with additional table shapes for thermofoil including a kidney shape and a peanut shape. A whiteboard option is also available for patients to write or draw on.
An integrated accessory rail provides users with additional storage for supplies or equipment. Users can choose between a gray or cream finish for the base of the Overbed Table. Optional accessories are available for iSeries Overbed Tables including storage baskets, vanity mirrors, and urinal hooks - See accessories below.
Novum Medical iSeries Overbed Tables are proudly made in the USA.