Newman Medical DD-770R-D8 Display Digital Doppler, Recharger, 8Mhz Vascular Probe
- 1 - ACUDOP II doppler
- 1 - 8 MHz Vascular Probe
- 3 - Rechargeable AAA Batteries
- Unbreakable side mount magnetic probe holder
- Smart recharge system on AD-330R-A5 and AD-330R-A8
- 3 minute auto-off timer
- On/Off button
- Volume slider control
- Large, bright display with wide viewing angles
- Battery life indicator
- Heart rate monitor
- Signal strength indicator
- Volume indicator
- Handheld design
- Headphone jack
- Converts audio signal to digital for clarity
- Interchangeable probes
- Automatically optimizes sound quality to the probe used
- Replaceable probe cord - See accessories below to order
- Additional probes available - See accessories below
- 5 MHz probe is ideal for locating deeper-lying vessels
- 8 MHz probe is ideal for locating shallow-lying vessels
- Latex free
- Proudly made in the USA
- 1 - AcuDop II doppler
- 1 - Choice of probe
- 3 - AAA batteries, "R" models include rechargeable batteries
Doppler System Includes
Newman Medical DD-770 Hand Held Vascular Dopplers pack a ton of advanced features into a lightweight, handheld design. The DigiDop II Vascular Doppler System's compact design is designed to fit comfortably in your hand, taking inspiration from modern smart phones. Newman Medical DigiDop II Dopplers have a break-resistant, magnetic probe holder on the side of the unit. The interface is easy-to-use, featuring an on/off button, and a simple volume slider control. Digital Doppler Machines convert the audio signal to digital for clarity.
DD-770R-D8 and DD-770R-D5 feature the new Smart Recharge System. The Smart Recharge System automatically detects whether rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries are in the Doppler System, preventing users from attempting to charge alkaline batteries and causing battery leaks. To save battery life, an auto-off timer activates after 3 minutes of unuse. The large, bright LCD screen has wide viewing angles and is viewable at a variety of light conditions, including fluorescent. The Digital Doppler Screen displays battery life, heart rate, signal strength, mute and volume.
The speaker is loud and clear, and headphones may also be used, even if the volume has been muted. Advanced audio processing technology converts the audio signal to digital, removing background noise and allowing for greater clarity.
The DD-770 Vascular Dopplers automatically detect which probe is being used, and optimizes the sound quality accordingly. The 5MHz probe is ideal for locating deep blood vessels, and the 8MHz probe is ideal for locating shallow blood vessels. Additional probes are available - See accessories below.
For peace of mind, the entire system is latex free. Newman Medical DD-770 Handheld Vascular Dopplers are proudly made in the USA.