Oximeter Plus C21 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Ideal Use: Pediatric to Adult
- Prescription Required
- Dual color high resolution easy to read OLED display
- Displays SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar and plethysmogram
- 6 display modes for easy reading from all sides
- Low power consumption, automatic power off (approximately 30 hour normal operation)
- Battery-low indicator
- 10 setting adjustable brightness
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Small and lightweight design (0.06 lbs without batteries)
The Oximeter Plus C21 Lightweight Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is ideal for any age from children to adults. The Medical Pulse Oximeter features a dual color high resolution easy to read OLED display. The Finger Pulse Oximeter displays SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar and plethysmogram. The display on the oximeter also displays low battery indicator. The Oximeter is powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) and will power the oximeter for approximately 30 hours of normal operation. The oximeter will automatically power off to save battery power when not in use.
Please Note: A prescription is required for the Oximeter Plus C21 Plus Finger Oximeter.