Hausmann A9718 Power Split Leg Table, A9718-24132
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs
- Motorized operation with hands-free foot control
- Electro-hydraulic cylinders built into 4 black powder coated steel legs with levelers
- Fully enclosed oak laminate cabinet with sliding laminate doors
- Versatile and functional split leg design
- Each padded leg rest can be adjusted and locked into desired angle up to 45 degrees with spring-loaded lock-in lever
- Comfortable 2 in thick high-density foam upholstered tops
- Optional gas spring backrest with dual lever activation and 400 lb capacity - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak
- Upholstery: 9 Pro-FORM Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
Hausmann Power Split Leg Table features hands-free, foot controlled operation for the convenience of physical therapists and sports medicine specialists. The Hausmann A9718 uses four electro-hydraulic cylinders built into its black powder coated steel legs to adjust table height according to specific needs of patients with injuries and mobility issues. To ensure a stable surface and patient comfort, the A9718 Power Split Leg Table features built-in levelers on the ends of each leg. Additional comfort enhancing features include a 2 in thick high-density foam upholstered top, as well as Pro-FORM Vinyl covering available in 9 different color options. Pro-FORM Vinyl offers the firm support desired by sports medicine specialists and therapists while providing the patient with a solid, yet comfortable feel during exams and therapy. Each of the Hausmann Power Split Leg Table's independent padded leg rests can be adjusted and locked in a desired angle up to 45 degrees with Hausmann's spring-loaded lock-in lever for the convenience of the specialist and comfort of the patient.
The Hausmann A9718 Power Table is capable of supporting up to 500 lbs making this unit dependable and unyielding under the most demanding circumstances. The A9718 Power Split Leg Table offers a fully enclosed oak laminate cabinet with matching, sliding laminate doors to conceal equipment and supplies with professional aesthetics. To increase functionality of the A9718, Hausmann offers an optional gas spring backrest with dual lever activation and a 400 lb capacity - See accessories below for more information. Hausmann Industries is focused on promoting a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process by use of solar energy, specialized recycling programs, and additional efforts to conserve paper and energy. Dedicated to domestic manufacturing, Hausmann Industries has supplied USA made products since 1955 and is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment.