Hausmann ProTeam A9088 Split-Leg Treatment Table with Shelf-43594
- 600 lb capacity
- Split leg design for versatility of use
- 2 inch, high-density foam upholstery for comfort
- Each leg rest can be individually adjusted up to 45°
- Springloaded lock-in lever on leg rest height adjustment
- Subtop reinforces table for added strength
- 6 high-pressure legs for stability and strength
- Base includes shelf
- H-brace frame for support
- Black vinyl scuff caps on legs
- Choice of laminate and upholstery colors
- Available with gas spring backrest - See accessories below
- Proudly made in USA
- Quick Ship from the factory 5-10 business days after order, with up to 3 similar items
Hausmann's ProTeam A9088 Split-Leg Treatment Table with Shelf is solidly constructed for strength and durability, with six high-pressure legs, a subtop, and an H-brace to give the Treatment Table a 600 lb weight capacity. The top of the Split Leg Table is entirely padded with 2-inch high-density foam, providing comfort for larger patients. The upholstery extends even to the split leg rests, which can be independently adjusted up to 45° using spring-loaded lock-in levers. A shelf under the tabletop provides storage space for supplies and equipment.
The body of the Hausmann ProTeam Treatment Table is constructed from wood laminate and plywood, with black vinyl scuff caps on the legs, and the padded top is vinyl-upholstered high-density foam. The wood laminate is available in either a Natural Oak or a Wild Cherry finish, while the upholstery is available in a variety of Pro-FORM™ color options. A gas spring backrest with a 400 lb weight capacity is also available - See accessories below.
Quick Ship guarantees the Treatment Table to ship from the factory 5-10 business days after receipt of approved order, with a maximum of 3 similar items. The A9088 is proudly made in the USA.