Hausmann A9087 Bariatric Treatment Table
- Weight capacity of 600 lbs
- 6 Legs and plywood top for added strength
- Laminate shelf with 2 long stretchers
- Upholstered top with 2 in high-density foam
- High pressure laminate legs, apron, and h-Brace
- Legs have protective black vinyl scuff caps
- Attach or detach legs quickly and easily with heavy-duty 0.3125 in bolts into metal threaded inserts
- Easily tighten and re-tighten bolts as needed in enhanced leg hardware system
- Optional gas spring backrest - See accessories below
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak or 5904 Wild Cherry
- Upholstery: 9 Pro-FORM Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
The Hausmann A9087 Bariatric Treatment Table is a heavily reinforced therapy table designed to support weights up to 600 lbs. The A9087 Bariatric Table is bolstered with six high pressure laminate legs and a 30 by 78 in plywood top. Its legs are held firmly in place by an apron, as well as an H-Brace to eliminate instability and loosening of legs over time. The Hausmann A9087's high pressure laminate legs are protected by black vinyl scuff caps, also allowing for the table to slide over hard surfaces and short-nap carpeting at the user's disposal. To further promote longevity and stability, the Bariatric Treatment Table also features the all-new, enhanced leg hardware system including heavy-duty 0.3125 in bolts embedded into metal threaded inserts to allow for easy installation and removal of the unit's legs.
The A9087 Bariatric Treatement Table's plywood tabletop is covered by 2 in thick, high-density foam which is wrapped by Hausmann's exclusive Pro-FORM Vinyl to provide a firm, yet comfortable surface for patients. Pro-FORM Vinyl is offered in nine different colors, while the high pressure laminate is offered in Natural Oak or Wild Cherry. The Hausmann Bariatric Table includes a laminate shelf with two long stretchers for enhanced storage space and functionality. The Hausmann Bariatric Treatment Table is offered with the optional gas spring backrest which is 30 in long and is capable of angulations from 0 to 75 degrees. The exclusive gas spring backrest is equipped with dual release handles on both sides of the table for increased accessibility. See accessories below for more information.
Hausmann's QuickShip Program guarantees to ship the A9087 from their factory 10 business days after receipt of an approved order. Additional transit times vary by destination and carrier. The QuickShip Guarantee is for a maximum of three similar items.
Hausmann Industries is focused on promoting a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process by use of solar energy, specialized recycling programs, and additional efforts to conserve paper and energy. Dedicated to domestic manufacturing, Hausmann Industries has supplied USA made products since 1955 and is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment. Ideal for bariatric clinics, Hausmann Bariatric Tables are proudly made in the USA.