Hausmann Split Leg Table, with Open Shelf Storage-24093
- Weight capacity of 600 lbs
- (A9065) Open shelf storage, accessible from both sides of the table
- (A9068) 6 Hinged doors with interior shelf offer concealed supply storage
- Versatile and functional split leg design
- Adjustable padded leg rest can locked up to 45 degrees with spring-loaded lock-in lever
- Comfortable 2 in thick high-density foam upholstered tops
- Optional gas spring backrest and lock/bolt for double door - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak, 5904 Wild Cherry, 927 Folkstone Gray
- Upholstery: 9 Pro-FORM Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
Hausmann Split Leg Tables feature independently adjustable padded legs which can be locked into a desired angle up to 45 degrees with a convenient spring-loaded lock-in lever. A 600 lb weight capacity makes Hausmann Split Leg Tables ideal for the demands of sports medicine, physical therapy and rehabilitation. Split Leg Tables by Hausmann are durable, resourceful appliances for orthopedic procedures. Hausmann Models A9065 and A9068 offer the exact same exam potential; however, the A9068 features six hinged doors with interior shelving for concealable storage, whereas the A9065 uses open shelf storage accessible from both sides of the table.
Split Leg Tables from Hausmann are offered with comfortable 2 in thick High-Density foam tops wrapped with Pro-FORM Vinyls offering a firmer feel desired by high-volume therapists and sports medicine specialists to promote comfort in patients and specialists alike. Pro-FORM Vinyl upholstery is offered in 9 different color choices to match any facility. Hausmann Industries is focused on promoting a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process by use of solar energy, specialized recycling programs and additional efforts to conserve paper and energy. Dedicated to domestic manufacturing, Hausmann Industries has supplied USA made products since 1955 and is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment.