Brewer Design 9200 Dental Operator Stools, Seamless Upholstery, 18.5 to 24.5"
- Height Range: 18.5 - 24.5 in
- Seamless Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Synchronized movement between the seat and backrest
- Allows for proper weight distribution
- Promotes muscular health and a neutral posture
- 18 x 18 inch contoured saddle-style seat with waterfall edges
- Seat eliminates pinching while improving circulation in the knee and thigh area
- 18 x 12 inch ratcheted backrest with cut-outs and lumbar support
- Models 9200BFR and 9200BFRST feature an adjustable
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Available in four different adjustable height ranges
- Powder coated aluminum base
- 5 poly-tread twin swivel caster wheels
- Hybrigel™ memory foam helps alleviate unnecessary discomfort for dentists
- Hybrigel™ utilizes an open cell formula that stays cooler than other foams
- Hybrigel™ is rated by CAL 117 fire code standards
- Proudly made in the USA
Model Number Notations
- B - Backrest
- FR - Foot Ring
- H - High Height Model
- L - Low Height Model
- ST - Stitched Upholstery
Brewer Design 9200 Dental Operator Stools are designed with Hybrigel™ to alleviate unnecessary discomfort for dentists and dental assistants. The Dental Exam Chair features synchronized movement between the seat and backrest which allows for proper weight distribution and neutral posture while performing day to day procedures, thus promoting muscular health. Brewer Dental Stools have a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
The Dental Exam Stool features an 18 x 18 inch contoured saddle-style seat with waterfall edges which helps to eliminate pinching while improving circulation in the knee and thigh area, allowing dentists to get closer to their patients. The Dental Operator Chair also features an 18 x 12 inch cut-out ratcheted backrest with lumbar support which allows dentists and dental assistants to reach from side to side or front to back without sacrificing support.
Dental Operator Chairs feature pneumatic height adjustment and are available in four adjustable height ranges (See SPECS Tab). The Dentist Stool assists your back muscles by maintaining your spine's normal, natural position. Dental Exam Stools have a powder coated aluminum base that is 24 inches in diameter and has 5 casters with polyurethane treads for easy portability. Dental Chair models 9200BFR and 9200BFRST feature an adjustable foot ring for comfortable foot placement.
Brewer's innovative, patented Hybrigel™ foam technology is unique on the healthcare seating market. The memory foam is directly infused with cushioning gel during manufacturing for the ultimate in ergonomic seating. The HybriGel provides greater pressure management and support than ordinary viscoelastic foams. The combined gel and foam formula utilizes an open cell formula that stays cooler than other foams. HybriGel is rated by CAL 117 fire code standards. Brewer Design is the industry-leading manufacturer of ergonomic dental seating. Brewer Stools are available with either stitched or vacuum formed vinyl upholstery.
Brewer Design Dental Exam Stools are ideal for dental and orthodontic offices and are proudly made in the USA.
|Dimensions||Overall Dimensions: 25" (L) x 25" (W) x 18.5" - 24.5" (H) Seat Dimensions: 18" (L) x 18" (W)|