Brewer Design 9120 Dental Assistant Ergonomic Exam Stools, Standard Upholstery, Left
- Stitched Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Synchronized movement between seat and backrest
- Allows for proper weight distribution and neutral posture
- Promotes muscular health
- Contoured fully adjustable body support arm with Hybrigel™ foam
- Support arm is available in either left or right side placement
- 18 x 16 inch contoured saddle-style seat with waterfall edges
- Seat eliminates pinching while improving circulation in the knee and thigh area
- Adjustable footrest for comfortable foot placement
- Pneumatic adjustable height
- 18 x 12 inch ratcheted backrest with cut-outs and lumbar support
- Powder coated aluminum base
- 5 poly-tread twin swivel caster wheels
- Choice of stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery
- Vacuum Upholstery is formed to the stool for a seamless, air-tight design
- Seamless vacuum upholstery is easy to clean and disinfect
- Vacuum upholstery provides a premium look
- Hybrigel™ utilizes an open cell formula that stays cooler than other foams
- Hybrigel™ memory foam alleviates unnecessary discomfort
- Hybrigel™ is rated by CAL 117 fire code standards
- Proudly made in the USA
Model Number Notations
- B - Backrest
- L - Left Body Support
- R - Right Body Support
- V - Vacuum Upholstery
Brewer Design 9120 Dental Assistant Ergonomic Exam Stools are designed with Hybrigel™ to alleviate unnecessary discomfort for dentists and dental assistants. The Assistant Chair features synchronized movement between the seat and backrest, allowing for proper weight distribution and neutral posture while performing day to day procedures, thus promoting muscular health. Dental Assistant Chairs include a contoured, fully adjustable body support arm that also feature Hybrigel foam. The support arm is available in either left or right side placement. Brewer Dental Stools have a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
The Dental Assistant Stool features an 18 x 16 inch contoured saddle-style seat with waterfall edges which helps to eliminate pinching while improving circulation in the knee and thigh area, allowing dentists to get closer to their patients. The Dental Assistant Chair also features an 18 x 12 inch cut-out ratcheted backrest with lumbar support which allows dentists and dental assistants to reach from side to side or front to back without sacrificing support. The Dentist Stool assists your back muscles by maintaining your spine's normal, natural position. Dental Assistant Chairs feature pneumatic height adjustment which allows them to be raised from 24 to 32 inches in height.
Dental Exam Stools have a powder coated aluminum base that is 24 inches in diameter and has 5 casters with polyurethane treads for easy portability. Dental Assistant Chairs feature an adjustable foot ring for comfortable foot placement. Exam Stools are available in stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery. Upholstery that is vacuum formed features a seamless, air tight fit for a premium look. The seamless aseptic design of vacuum upholstery is easy to clean and disinfect because it prevents cleaning solutions and other fluids from entering the upholstery.
Brewer's innovative, patented Hybrigel™ foam technology is unique on the healthcare seating market. The memory foam is directly infused during manufacturing with cushioning gel for the ultimate in ergonomic seating. The HybriGel provides greater pressure management and support than ordinary viscoelastic foams. The combined gel and foam formula utilizes an open cell formula that stays cooler than other foams. HybriGel is rated by CAL 117 fire code standards. Brewer Design is the industry-leading manufacturer of ergonomic dental seating.
|Dimensions||Overall Dimensions: 25" (L) x 25" (W) x 24" - 32" (H) Seat Dimensions: 18" (L) x 16" (W)|