Medical International Research MIR 910610 Spirodoc Touchscreen Spirometer with Oximeter
- Doubles as both a spirometer and oximeter
- Detachable transducer head allows user to perform oximetry test
- LCD backlit touchscreen display
- Oximeter correlates saturation levels with physical activity
- Oximeter contains accelerometer for motion analysis
- Capacity for 10,000 spirometry tests
- Can record up to 900 hours of oximetry
- 6 Minute Walk Test correlates oxygen level with physical activity
- Sleep Test analyzes saturation levels and body position during sleep
- 24 hour Sp02 Holter Test analyzes average pulse rate values
- Provides pulse rate and SpO2 measurements with plethysmographic curve
- Health indicator with traffic light design
- PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison with wide selection of parameters
- Can perform FVC, VC, IVC and MVV tests (See DOWNLOADS for complete list)
- Small size for portability
- Long lasting rechargeable battery
- Easy programmable ON/OFF timer
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Includes Winspiro PRO™ software
- Can be used with disposable and reusable mouthpiece turbines (See ACCESSORIES below)
- Belt available for hands-free portability (See ACCESSORIES below)
The MIR 910610 Spirodoc™ Touchscreen Spirometer with Oximeter is a high quality, portable spirometer used for measuring lung function, as well as measuring oxygen saturation. The Touchscreen Spirometer is ideal for lung and asthma specialty offices, as well as hospitals and clinics.The Desktop Spirometer features a bright, easy to read backlit LCD touchscreen display and a flowmeter head which can detach from the touchscreen to facilitate an oximetry test.
The Oximeter contains an accelerometer which uses a three axis movement sensor to correlate the saturation level with the patient's physical activity. Thanks to the portability of the Spirodoc™ Spirometer, the patient can easily perform a walking test to measure their oxygen levels. A traffic light designed health indicator gives the patient an immediate test interpretation. A sleep test can also be performed to measure saturation levels during sleep. The 24 Hour Holter Test can measure average pulse rate levels over the course of a day. The pulse rate and SpO2 measurements are displayed on-screen with the plethsymographic curve for clear and precise results. The Digital Spirometer has memory capacity for 10,000 spirometry tests and up to 900 hours of oximetry. The Spirolab™ Bluetooth Spirometer has the ability to perform a PRE/POST bronchodilator test to assess the patient's respiratory status with a wide range of selectable parameters.
The Touchscreen Spirometer features a programmable ON/OFF timer,and is compatible with USB and Bluetooth, enabling use with a variety of computers and devices. The Spirometer doesn't require any major cleaning and can be used with the FlowMIR™ reusable and disposable turbines (See ACCESSORIES below). The Bluetooth Touchscreen Spirometer contains a long-lasting rechargeable battery, and includes the Winspiro PRO™ software. A belt is also available for sale with the Spirodoc™, eliminating the need for using both hands to handle the Spirometry Test (See ACCESSORIES below).
The Winspiro PRO™ software offers the ultimate home use package for spirometry, oximetry and telemedicine testing. Winspiro PRO™ features a user friendly search engine and is highly customizable, with the ability to perform different types of tests and communication protocols, as well as create specialized printouts for record keeping. The software can keep track of patient trend charts, and can be shared between different network users. The Winspiro PRO™ software is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8 and 10, and includes free updates.
The FlowMIR™ Mouthpiece Turbines offer a cost effective alternative to expensive resusable flowmeters. Ea
|Manufacturer||Medical International Research|