Brewer Design 9100 Ergonomic Dental Exam Stools, Stitched Upholstery, 18.5 to 24"
- Stitched Upholstery
- Height Range: 18.5 - 24.5 in
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Synchronized movement between the seat and backrest
- Allows for proper weight distribution
- Promotes muscular health and a neutral posture
- 18 x 16 inch contoured saddle-style seat with waterfall edges
- Seat eliminates pinching while improving circulation in the knee and thigh area
- 18 x 12 inch ratcheted backrest with cut-outs and lumbar support
- Models 9100BFR and 9100BVFR feature an adjustable footrest
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Available in four adjustable height ranges
- Powder coated aluminum base
- 5 poly-tread twin swivel caster wheels
- Choice of stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery
- Vacuum Upholstery is formed to the stool for a seamless, air-tight design
- Seamless vacuum upholstery is easy to clean and disinfect
- Vacuum upholstery provides a premium look
- Hybrigel™ utilizes an open cell formula that stays cooler than other foams
- Hybrigel™ memory foam helps alleviate unnecessary discomfort for dentists
- Hybrigel™ is rated by CAL 117 fire code standards
- Proudly made in the USA
Model Number Notations
- B - Backrest
- H - High Height Model
- L - Low Height Model
- FR - Foot Ring
- V - Vacuum Upholstery
Brewer Design 9100 Ergonomic Dental Exam Stools are designed with Hybrigel™ to alleviate unnecessary discomfort for dentists and dental assistants. The Dental Exam Chair features synchronized movement between the seat and backrest which allows for proper weight distribution and neutral posture while performing day to day procedures, thus promoting muscular health. The Dental Exam Stool features an 18 x 16 inch contoured saddle-style seat with waterfall edges which helps to eliminate pinching while improving circulation in the knee and thigh area. Brewer Dental Stools have a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
The Dental Operator Chair also features a an 18 x 12 inch cut-out ratcheted backrest with lumbar support which allows dentists and dental assistants to reach from side to side or front to back without sacrificing support. The Dentist Stool assists your back muscles by maintaining your spine's normal, natural position. Dental Operator Chairs feature pneumatic height adjustment and are available in four different adjustable height ranges (See SPECS Tab). Dental Exam Stools have a powder coated aluminum base that is 24 inches in diameter and has 5 casters with polyurethane treads for easy portability. Models 9100BFR and 9100BVFR feature an adjustable foot ring for comfortable foot placement. Exam Stools are available in stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery. Upholstery that is vacuum formed features a seamless, air tight fit for a premium look. The seamless aseptic design of vacuum upholstery is easy to clean and disinfect because it prevents cleaning solutions and other fluids from entering the upholstery.
Brewer's innovative, patented Hybrigel™ foam technology is unique on the healthcare seating market. The memory foam is directly infused during manufacturing with cushioning gel for the ultimate in ergonomic seating. The HybriGel provides greater pressure management and support than ordinary viscoelastic foams. The combined gel and foam formula utilizes an open cell formula that stays cooler than other foams. HybriGel is rated to CAL 117 fire code standards. Brewer Design is the industry-leading manufacturer of ergonomic dental seating.
Brewer Design Dental Exam Stools are ideal for dental and orthodontic offices and are proudly made in the USA.
|Dimensions||Overall Dimensions: 25" (L) x 25" (W) x 20.5" - 26.5" (H) Seat Dimensions: 18" (L) x 16" (W)|