Polar Ware 90223M (30223M) Perforated Instrument Sterilization Tray, 22 G, 12 5/8" x 10 1/3" x 2 1/2"
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
- 22 gauge stainless steel
- Stainless steel is strong, hygienic, and easy to clean
- 0.25 in holes provide better flow of air and liquids
- Peforations are ideal for cleaning, sterilizing, and drying
- Greater exposure reduces wet packs
- Seamless construction
- Rounded edges to improve handling
- Available in full- and half-size lengths
- Available in several heights for various uses
- Ideal for hospitals, operating rooms, and surgical centers
- Proudly made in the USA
Polar Ware Large Stainless Steel Perforated Instrument Trays hold medical and surgical instruments and are especially useful for cleaning. Seamlessly constructed of strong, 22 gauge stainless steel, Stainless Steel Trays are hygienic and easy to clean. Perforations of 0.25 in diameter in the Surgical Trays provide increased flow in and out, improving the processes of cleaning, sterilizing, and drying, and reducing wet packs. These Instrument Trays feature rounded edges to improve their handling.
Perforated Stainless Steel Trays are available in full-size (20.833 x 12.77) or half-sizes (12.625 x 10.33 in) and can be ordered in 2.5, 4, or 6 in lengths. Perforated Instrument Trays are ideal for hospitals, operating rooms, and surgical centers.
Polar Ware Trays are proudly made in the USA.