UMF Medical 8690 Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair, Standard Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 750 lb (340.2 kg)
- Padded flip-up armrest
- Height adjustable arm board
- Adjustable leveling glides
- Pull out tray sold separately - See accessories below
- Ultra Comfort Seamless vacuum formed upholstered top
- Available in 8 upholstery colors
- CAL-133 upholstery available on F models
- Sturdy steel frame
- Proudly made in the USA
The UMF Medical 8690 Bariatric Blood Drawing Chairs all-welded steel frame offers a generous weight capacity of 750 lbs (340.2 kg) and includes adjustable leg levelers. The padded flip-up armrests have stops at 25 in (63 cm), 29 in (74 cm) and 33 in (84 cm) from the floor for patient comfort and ease of use for the care giver. An optional side tray is also available - See accessories below.
The Examination Chair features an Ultra Comfort Seamless vacuum formed upholstered top which is available in 8 upholstery colors to fit your facilities needs. The 8690F is made with California fire code (CAL-133) upholstery. The Treatment Chair is an ideal chair for hospitals, clinics, and physician offices. UMF Medical products are proudly made in the USA.