GF Health Products Lumex 7915A-1 Deluxe Shower / Toilet Transport Chair
- 250 lbs weight capacity
- Designed for safe transport to and from the shower or toilet
- Fits easily over most toilets
- Allows access to body for easy cleaning during bathing
- Anodized, non-corrosive aluminum frame construction
- Nylon backrest removes for easy cleaning
- Padded armrests
- Powder-coated steel front brace with footrest
- Footrest plates tip up and out of the way
- 5 inch swivel casters with rear wheel safety locks
In order to provide safe transport to and from the shower or toilet, the Lumex Aluminum Shower Transport Chair is useful for caretakers in long-term care facilities or home caretakers. Entering and exiting the Bath Seat is easy with the fold-up footrests. The padded armrests of the Toilet Transport Chair enhance user comfort during transport, toileting, and showering. The Travel Shower Chair has swiveling casters and rear wheel locks for complete control while both moving and stopped.
Designed for extended use in the shower, the Wheeled Shower Chair is made with an anodized, rust-resistant frame and a nylon, washable backrest. Patients of up to 250 lbs will be supported comfortably on the Bathroom Transfer Seat. The 7915A-1 Wheelchair has its own toilet seat and can be rolled directly over most standard toilets. The lightweight, open frame of the Toileting Chair allows caregivers to access nearly any part of the patient's body for cleaning.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|