Hausmann Recovery Couches, 2"
- 2 in thick urethane foam vinyl top
- Weight capacity of 325 lbs
- Headrest adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees in 10 positions
- Wood base has no added urea-formaldehyde for safer indoor air quality
- PVC-free construction
- (7905) 3 in thick urethane foam top
- (7155) 2 in thick high-density urethane foam top
- Additional options available - See accessories below
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (max. of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Upholstery: 5 PVC-Free Urethane Colors
The Hausmann Recovery Couch features eco-friendly wood construction with no added urea-formaldehyde for safer indoor air quality. The 7155 Fleetwood Couch offers a 2 inch thick high-density urethane foam top. The 7905 Inwood Couch is designed with a three inch thick urethane foam vinyl top. Hausmann Recovery Couches have a weight capacity of 325 lbs. Recovery Couches by Hausmann come complete with a headrest that adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees in ten different positions for patient comfort.
Both Recovery Couches are constructed of Fusion Maple laminate legs. Choose from 5 PVC-Free Urethane colors for upholstery. Optional table safety straps, nose cutout, paper dispenser and cutter with available pillows - See accessories below.
For more than 50 years, Hausmann Industries has provided high quality healthcare products. With their Quick Ship program, Hausmann guarantees to ship Recovery Couches out from their factory 10 business days after receipt of an approved order. Additional transit times vary by destination and carrier. The Quick Ship guarantee is for a maximum of three similar items. Hausmann is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment. Proudly made in the USA, Hausmann Recovery Couches are ideal for school, business, or health facility.
|Dimensions||72" (L) x 27" (W) x 18" (H)|