Dynarex 7082 Personal Alarm, Case of 10
The ADC Diagnostix 703 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer features a revolutionary palm style manometer with an integral latex-free bulb and a trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience. The Aneroid Sphygs are available in solid colors or fun themed prints, see IMAGE tab.
Sklar has a worldwide reputation for high quality surgical instruments spanning more than 100 years. Sklar's OR quality surgical instruments incorporate the highest grades of surgical steel, offer finely detailed craftsmanship and exacting standards of manufacturing. The stainless steel construction offers non-corrosive, anti-bacterial and rust-resistant features, providing greater durability. Imported from Germany, every surgical instrument is thoroughly examined, to ensure the highest quality instruments possible. Every instrument is rigorously tested for reliability and function. No single surgical instrument leaves the Sklar warehouse until it is thoroughly inspected.
- Alerts caregivers of patient/resident activity
- Helps prevent and monitor falls
- Suitable for facility or in-home care
- String with magnetic dome clips to clothing and connects to monitor socket
- Alarm sounds when magnetic dome disconnects from device
- Adjustable string length to refrain from hindering resident's movement
- Durable construction with protective outer casing
- Stainless steel clip for mounting to chair or bed
- Volume switch located in battery compartment
- Low battery audible and visible alert
- Powered by (3) AA batteries (not included)
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||CS|