Hausmann Econo-Line Recovery Couches, H Brace
- Weight capacity of 325 lbs
- Wood base has no added urea-formaldehyde for safer indoor air quality
- (7011) Couch with standard base
- PVC-free construction
- (7031) Couch with cabinet with 2 sliding laminate doors and finished back
- Sturdy end panel legs and apron
- 2 in High-density urethane foam top
- Shipped ready-to-assemble
- Other table options available - See accessories below
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 5 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 927 Folkstone Gray
- Upholstery: 5 PVC-Free Urethane Colors
The Hausmann Econo-Line Recovery Couch features eco-friendly wood construction with no added urea-formaldehyde for safer indoor air quality. The 7011 Econo-Line Recovery Couch offers sturdy end panel legs and apron. The 7031 Econo-Line Recovery Storage Couch conveniently offers a cabinet with two sliding laminate doors and finished back for storing blankets, gowns, and supplies. Hausmann Recovery Couches have a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
Recovery Couches by Hausmann are designed with a 2 in high-density urethane foam top and your choice of five PVC-Free Urethane upholstery colors. The Recovery Couch base is Folkstone Gray laminate finish. Each Hausmann Econo-Line Recovery Couch is shipped ready-to-assemble. Optional table safety straps, adjustable headrests, nose cutout, paper dispenser and cutter, and pillows are available - See accessories below.
For more than 50 years, Hausmann Industries has provided high quality healthcare products. With their Quick Ship program, Hausmann guarantees to ship Econo-Line Recovery Couches out from their factory five business days after receipt of an approved order. Additional transit times vary by destination and carrier. The Quick Ship guarantee is for a maximum of three similar items. Hausmann is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment. Proudly made in the USA, Econo-Line Recovery Couches are ideal for school, business, or health facility.
|Dimensions||72" (L) x 24" (W) x 22" (H)|