UMF Medical 6214 Mobile Treatment Cabinet
- Two drawers and double doors
- Four twin-wheel carpet casters
- Durable steel construction
- Kydex work surface
- Raised rim on work surface
- Heavy-duty concealed hinges on doors
- Full extension roller-bearing drawer glides
- Stainless steel push handle
- Interchangeable drawer and door fronts
- 8 powder coated steel color options
- Frame color is River Rock
- Additional parts are available - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
The UMF Medical 6214 Mobile Treatment Cabinet provides storage and a work surface where and when you need it. With two drawers and two doors, both with interchangeable fronts, the Mobile Medical Cabinet will hold all your supplies, records, and smaller medical equipment. The doors open with heavy-duty concealed hinges, while the drawers slide out on full-extension roller-bearing drawer glides.
The work surface on top of the 6214 has a raised rim to prevent items from rolling off and is made from kydex, safe for use with most disinfecting chemicals. A stainless steel handle and twin-wheel carpet casters make it easy to push the Mobile Treatment Cart over most hospital and clinical surfaces. The Rolling Medical Supply Cabinet has 8 powder coated steel color options and interchangeable door and drawer fronts, frame color is River Rock. Additional options and parts for the 6214 Mobile Cabinet are available - See accessories below. UMF Medical products are proudly made in the USA.