Harloff 6020K Stainless Steel Standard Locking Cast Cart, Key Lock
- Eight drawer cabinet with key lock
- Also available with breakaway or mechanical push-button combination lock (Call for details)
- Stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat
- 24 inch stainless steel ruler mounted on top of cart
- Aluminum towel bar
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame
- 5 inch ball-bearing casters, all full swivel - one tracking, one with brake
- Designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality
- Cart is delivered fully assembled
- Internal drawer dividers
- Latex free
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- Additional options and accessories are available, please call for details
- Proudly made in the USA
- Drawer: 1 - 3 in with black vinyl mat (7.6 cm)
- Drawers: 2 through 6 - 3 in with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (15.2 cm)
- Drawers: 7 through 8 - 6 in with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (22.9 cm)
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23.75 x 17 in (60.3 x 43.2 cm) (WxD)
The Harloff 6020K Stainless Steel Standard Cast Cart was designed with the needs of orthopedic technicians in mind. The durable steel frame holds eight steel drawers mounted on fully extendable ball-bearing drawer slides. The drawers have an internal dimension of 23.75 x 17" (60.3 x 43.2 cm) (WxD). There is one 3" (7.6 cm) deep drawer with a black vinyl mat, five 3" (15.2 cm) deep drawers with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer and two 6" (22.9 cm) deep drawers also provided with four adjustable dividers each. The Stainless Steel Cast Cart also offers a 24" stainless steel ruler mounted to the top of the cart, an aluminum towel bar and a stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat.
Harloffs Stainless Steel Casting Cart is delivered fully assembled, measures 44 x 21 x 43" (111.8 x 53.3 x 109.2 cm) (LxWxH) and weighs 182 lb (82.8 kg). The Procedure Cart features a full wrap-around bumper on a separate stabilizing frame. The Cart is easily transported on the 5" ball-bearing, full swivel, latex free casters. One caster is tracking and one offers a brake for safety.
The Harloff 6020K features a key-lock mechanism. Numerous additional accessories are available for multiple Harloff Cart lines. If your facility requires a specific cart modification please call to discuss the options. The Harloff Carts are proudly made in the USA.