Winco 5400 Premier LifeCare Clinical Recliner, Standard Colors
- Standard Colors
- Weight capacity of 275 lbs
- Fully upholstered sides for contemporary look
- Contoured urethane armrests to keep upholstery damage-free
- Continuous seat and legrest cushion
- Low-profile 3" total-lock casters
- Three position reclining back see IMAGES for more information
- Padded push handle for easy maneuverability
- Silvertex Vinyl Color Options inhibit odor and stain causing bacteria
- Optional Torso Support and Lateral Support available - See accessories below
- Optional IV Pole, Headrest and Side Cushion available - See accessories below
- Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color
- Proudly made in the USA
- Standard - Vinyl Color Options
- UP - Vinyl Color Upgrade Options
- ST - Silvertex Color Options
- PP - Premium Print Color Options
- TB - California Fire Code Upholstery
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Winco 5400 Premier LifeCare Recliner is an upscale long-term medical recliner with fully upholstered sides for contemporary style and modern function. Durable and comfortably contoured urethane armrests protect the upholstered finish. The Premier Patient Recliner provides a weight capacity of 275 pounds. The 3 position Winco recliner has a lock-bar to allow for safe, secure and comfortable positioning. Winco 5400 LifeCare Recliners feature a padded push-handle and low-profile 3 inch total-lock casters for smooth and easy maneuvering. The 5400 Long Term Care Recliner conveniently offers a "no pinch" safety zone for patient comfort. Ideal for long term care facilities, retirement home communities and nursing homesProudly made in the USA.
Choose from Standard, Color Upgrade, and Silvertex color choices shown above to coordinate perfectly with other furnishings in your facility. Silvertex color options provide a natural bacteria-fighting defense that inhibits odor and stain causing bacteria. Made out of 100 percent Polyester, Winco's Silvertex is also flame retardant and meets CA Tech 117 testing standards. The 5400 is also available in TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery (TB models) that meets the Flammability Test for upholstery. Optional IV Poles, Lateral Support, Headrest, Torso Support and Side Cushions are available - See accessories below. Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color. See the DOWNLOADS Section above for operating and assembly instructions.
For over 60 years, Winco has made it their goal to provide the highest quality medical furnishings at the best possible value. Winco is proud to be an ISO 9001 certified company in the global healthcare marketplace. With outstanding attention to detail and innovative designs, Winco remains a leading manufacturer of Medical Recliners, combining quality and comfort for both patients and caregivers.