Seca EMR Validated Digital Column Scale with Eye-Level Display
- Weight capacity of 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Validated for sending results directly to an EMR
- WiFi for seamless EMR connectivity - (Included with 797 Only)
- USB interface for optional barcode scanner (797 Only, Scanner Not Included)
- 787 Requires Seca 452 for EMR Connectivity (See Below)
- Medical grade construction for long lasting durability
- Sturdy all metal platform
- Tilt-proof for safe weighing
- Easy access low profile platform
- Height Rod digitally measures from 48" to 90" (122 to 230 cm)
- Head positioner folds down for convenient measuring
- Automatic BMI
- Adjustable display for left or right side use
- Two lines for displaying weight and height simultaneously
- Display choice of imperial (lbs/inches) or metric (kg/cm) units
- Functions include: TARE, Hold, Auto-Hold, Damping
- Rubber coated castors for easy transport
- Powered through batteries or power adapter
- 787 Includes 6 AA Batteries (See accessories for Power Adapter)
- 797 Includes Power Adapter
- Standby time automatically turns device off (adjustable)
- Graduation of 0.2 lbs (100 g)
- Height graduation of 1/8" (1 mm)
- Honeywell Xenon 1900H (2D)
- Datalogic Gryphon I GD4430 HC (2D)
- Datalogic QuickScan QD2131 (1D)
Confirmed Compatible Barcode Scanners
Seca EMR Validated Digital Column Scales with Eye-Level Display provide a safe weighing experience for patients while making record keeping simple for medical professionals. Seca's 787 and 797 Digital Medical Scales are designed with EMR readiness in mind. With just a few button presses, a patient's weight, height, and other related information can be sent directly to a medical facility's network.
The 797 has a built-in WiFi module for wireless data transmission to an EMR system along with a USB port. The USB port allows for the addition of a medical barcode scanner for scanning patient IDs to help staff track patient information. In order for the 787 (Base Model, No Wifi) to provide this same functionality, customers must purchase the Seca 452 Interface Module - See Above. The 452 Module provides additional ports including WLAN (WiFI) and USB.
The easily accessible low profile platform of the Portable Scale is made of all metal and has a tilt-proof design for safe weighings. Tilting is prevented even when the patient places their weight at the edge of the platform. With a weight capacity of 550 lbs (250 kg), the Digital Column Scale can accommodate most patients. The Digital Stadiometer offers a manual measurement range of 4" to 90" (10 to 230 cm), but in order for the Stadiometer to digitally measure a patient, that patient must be at least 4 feet tall. When not in use, the head positioner on the Stadiometer conveniently folds down and out of the way. Together, the weight and height measurements can be used to automatically calculate the patient's Body Mass Index (BMI). Patients under 4 feet tall must have their height manually entered in order to calculate their BMI.
Users can decide whether measurements are displayed in imperial (lbs/inches) or metric (kg/cm) units. The display features 2 rows for displaying the patient's weight and height simultaneously. For better viewing angles, the display unit can be placed on either the left or right side of the sturdy one-piece column. Additional weighing features include TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, and damping.
Large rubber coated casters sit at the bottom of the Medical Scale so that I can be tilted and easily rolled to another location. The Digital Physician Scale with Stadiometer can be powered by six AA batteries or an AC Adapter. The 787 model (without WiFi) includes 6 AA Batteries while the 797 model (WiFi) includes an AC Adapter. To purchase the AC Adapter separately, see Model 400 in the ACCESSORIES section below. To help preserve battery life,