Smart Caregiver 433SC1-SYS (SMC1-SYS) Smart Outlet with 10" X 15" Cordless Chair Pad and Remote Reset
- SMS-11 Smart Light Outlet
- GCT-SMSWI Chair Pad
- Light is plugged into monitor which is plugged into wall outlet
- When alarm components are triggered, light will turn on
- Added illumination reduces risk of fall or injury
- Alarm automatically resets if weight is returned to pad
- CordLess components eliminate entanglement hazards
- Components can be paired with 433-EC Central Monitor - See RELATED PRODUCTS
- Simple controls allow alarm to be turned on or off, or to be reset
- Alarm activates when weight is removed from pad
- Alarm resets if resident weight is returned to pad
- Soft, flexible, moisture-resistant vinyl construction
- Alarm activates when weight is placed on mat
- Can be placed next to bedside or wherever resident is likely to step
Bed and Chair Pad Features
Floor Mat Features
Smart Caregiver's SMS-11 Smart Light Outlet Systems are designed to reduce the risk of residents falling or tripping by illuminating the room. This CordLess Alarm Monitor plugs into a standard wall outlet and a floor or table lamp can then in turn be plugged into the SMS-11 and turned on. When a resident gets up and triggers one of the accompanying CordLess Alarm Mats and Pads, the Smart Light Alarm will turn on the lamp, helping the resident to see and avoid falls. The Smart Caregiver Pressure Pad Alarm includes a choice of Chair Pad, Bed Pad, or Floor Mat.
All parts of the Fall Prevention Alarm operate without wires or cords, eliminating potential tripping hazards. Smart Caregiver Bed and Chair Pads are placed beneath a resident and will activate if weight is removed from the pad when the resident gets up. Alarm Pads are constructed of soft, flexible vinyl for comfort and are moisture-resistant. Floor Alarm Mats activate when weight is placed on them and are therefore ideally placed at bedsides, doorways, or wherever a resident is likely to step. Floor Mats are soft and beveled to reduce tripping hazards.
The SMS-11 features simple controls to program the Fall Monitor with a component, to reset and alarm, and to turn the unit on or off. When using Bed Alarm Pads or Chair Alarm Pads, the alarm will reset when weight is returned to the pads. Indicator lights apprise caregivers of the status of the Alarm Monitor at a glance. The Fall Pads and Mats can be paired with a 433-EC Central Monitor so that an alarm is triggered with a caregiver at the same time that the lights are activated - See RELATED PRODUCTS below.