GF Health Products Lumex Adjustable Aluminum Crutches, 5 ft 2" to 5 ft 10"
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Reinforced center tube and footpiece provide added strength
- Push button adjustment makes changing height easy
- Height adjustment by 1 in increments
- Handgrip position is readily adjusted with wing nuts
- Underarm and handgrip pads are comfortable and durable
- Made of lightweight, anodized aluminum
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0114
Lumex Latex Free Aluminum Crutches are comfortable and durable mobility aids for walking. Lumex Underarm Crutches are strengthened by thicker, reinforced center tubes and footpieces to have a weight capacity of 300 lbs for each pair. Lumex Aluminum Crutches are constructed of lightweight anodized aluminum with comfortable, latex-free handgrips and arm pads.
Heavy Duty Crutches are designed to be easy to fit to each individual's height. In addition to being available in three different sizes, the Lumex Crutches have adjustable pieces. The footpieces can adjusted up or down by 1 in increments with an easy-to-use push button lock. The handgrips can also be adjusted using the attached wingnuts to match various arm lengths. All Lumex Crutches meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0114.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|