Harloff Mini Line Infection Control Carts, 3 Drawer Cart and Short Cabinet
- Designed for smaller facilities with limited space
- Choice of extended or standard base
- Choice of 3 or 4 drawers with keyed lock and two keys
- Fully-extending drawers with ball-bearing slides
- Constructed from steel for longevity and durability
- Hard-baked powder coat finish available in multiple colors
- Removable plastic top
- Pre-threaded holes for mounting accessories
- 360°-swivelling casters
- Minor assembly required
- Accessories are available - See accessories below
- Other cart options and configurations are available, call for details
- Proudly made in the USA
Harloff Mini Line Infection Control Carts are ideal solutions for hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices that are in need of medical storage, but have limited space. The Isolation Carts have several drawers for the storage of protective apparel, medical supplies, or equipment. There are 3- and 4-Drawer models available. All drawers are fully-extending on their tracks for complete access to the stored contents. A lock, with two keys, controls access to the drawers for institutional security. The Harloff Mini Line Carts roll on swiveling casters, with your choice of a standard base, with 3 in casters, or an extended bumper base, with 5 in casters, to provide increased stability.
The Infection Control Carts are made from steel with a powder coat finish (available in multiple colors) and a plastic top; the Healthcare Carts are entirely latex-free. A removable top surface and pre-threaded accessory mounting holes (See accessories below for options) make the Harloff Carts versatile to suit your usage and facility. There are several other configurations of Isolation Carts available - Call for details. Hospital Carts ship with the casters off and some minor assembly is required. Harloff Medical Storage Carts are proudly made in the USA.