Morrison Medical Select Spine Boards, With Pins
- Rigid, lightweight and compact for storage
- Weight capacity of 600 lbs
- Available with or without pins
- Optional pins increase durability and rigidity
- Rotomolded and foam filled with plug
- X-ray translucent without pins
- Raised handholds for easy lifting
- Seamless design for easy cleaning
- Designed for use with Loop-Lok straps
- Accommodates standard head immobilizers
- Tapered end accommodates pediatric patients
- Available in orange and blue
- Proudly made in the USA
Additional options available with bulk purchases. Please contact our customer service team at 888-345-4858.
Morrison Medical Select Spine Boards are ideal for first responders such as EMTs and firefighters. Rotomolded and foam-filled, Select Spineboards are both rigid and lightweight. Seamless design allows for quick decontamination and cleaning when time constraints are critical.
Morrison Medical Spine Boards, also called Trauma Boards or Backboards, are available with or without pins which extend from side to side to increase rigidity and durability. Without pins, Select Series Spine Boards offer a high degree of X-Ray translucency. Oversized handholds are elevated above the surface of ground contact for an easy grasp as well as to eliminate scraped knuckles. Morrison Trauma Boards feature recessed edge contours to provide extra stabilization of standard head immobilizers. Pinned slots provide easy attachment of Loop-Lok straps to conveniently hold the patient in place.
Each Morrison Medical Select Spine Board is tapered from head to foot for easy extrication in confined areas. Morrison Select Series Spine Boards are designed with a tapered shape to accommodate pediatric patients as well. Morrison Stretchers are available in orange and blue. Morrison Medical Products are proudly made in the USA.