Winco 2580 Harmony Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair, Dual Short Arms, Standard Colors
- Standard Colors
- 800 lb capacity
- 36.75" seat accommodates most patients
- Supports one bariatric patient or one adult and one child
- 2.5" seat and backrest
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Dual-reinforced center support helps distribute weight
- Six high-impact leveling feet
- Adjustable arm extension
- Quick release handle for adjusting arm rest height
- Choice of padded arm styles
- Optional L-Arms flip out of the way
- Optional L-Arms are pinch resistant
- Optional Cabinet
- Left and right arms can be switched - conversion tools included
- Meets BIFMA standards
- Proudly made in the USA
The Winco 2580 Harmony Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair has a wide 36.75" seat and a weight capacity of 800 lbs. With a 2.5" seat and backrest, the Phlebotomy Chair is designed to support one bariatric patient or one child with one adult, making it perfect for bariatric or pediatric clinics. The Bariatric Phlebotomy Chair features a durable, power-coated steel frame for long lasting use with a steel dual-reinforced center support to help with weight distribution. At the base of the Blood Draw Chair are six high-impact adjustable feet which allow the Chair to be used on almost any surface. A quick release handle allows users to easily adjust the arm rest height of the Bariatric Chair while adjustable arm extensions offer caregiver access.
Multiple arm rest options are available for the 2580. These include dual short arms (2580), dual L-Arms (2580-DL), one short arm and one L-Arm (2580-SL), and one L-Arm and one cabinet arm (2580-CL). The optional L-Arms are designed to provide additional patient support and can easily flip out of the way for easier access. The L-Arms are also pinch resistant in case a patient gets caught in them. The optional arm cabinet with table top has a high impact storage drawer with spill-resistant top and durable aluminum sides. The left and right arms on the 2580 can be switched if desired and the conversion tools needed are included with the Phlebotomy Chair.
The Winco 2580 Blood Drawing Chair meets BIFMA standards and is proudly made in the USA.