Schiller TMX-428 Treadmill
- Designed to interface with a wide variety of cardiac and pulmonary stress testing systems
- Self-calibrating speed and elevation
- Exceptionally accurate
- Low, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system
- Patented MasterTrack® belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts
- Full torque throughout speed range
- RS232 and USB 2.0 and USB communication
- Subdued white color scheme with charcoal gray handrails
- Durable powder coat finish
- Prominent emergency stop button can be installed on left or right handrail
- Patient safety tether disengages drive when pulled
- Proudly made in the USA
The Schiller TMX-428 Treadmill is built for reliable testing of cardiac and pulmonary conditions through seamless integration with Schiller stress test platforms. With fast USB 2.0 connectivity, self-calibration, and patented MasterTrack® Belt Alignment System, the TMX-428 Treadmill offers high performance with minimal maintenance.
The TMX-428 features smooth, quiet operation with a 4 horse power (6 peak horse power) brushless motor and a smooth, quiet linear actuator controls the treadmill's elevation. Self-calibrating speed and elevation minimize maintenance, and the MasterTrack® Belt Alignment System features a patented v-guide to eliminate lateral movement and maintain belt alignment.
The treadmill's 22 inch running belt, one of the widest in the industry, is mounted on shock-absorbing isolators to reduce impact and ensure a comfortable patient experience. For patient safety, an emergency stop button can be installed on either the left or right hand rail, and the additional safety tether can be attached to the patient's wrist to stop the treadmill when pulled. The TMX-428 is proudly made in the USA.