Hausmann 2198 Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair, 2198-23756
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Accommodates the bariatric patient
- Black vinyl padded seat and backrest
- Flip-up L-shaped, padded right hand armrest
- Armrest folds upright 100 degrees for easy patient access
- Armrest folds down flat in use
- Left armrest is non-folding
- Armrests are not interchangeable
- Both armrests adjust in height from 27 to 36 in high with easy-to-use control knobs
- Gray powder coated steel legs and frame
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann Model 2198 Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair is designed to accommodate heavier patients for use in bariatric facilities. The 2198 Hausmann is designed with gray powder coated steel legs and frame along with an extra wide 24.5 in black vinyl padded seat and backrest to provide extra comfort for bariatric patients.
The Bariatric Blood Draw Chair is capable of supporting up to 450 lbs and features convenient, durable armrests. Its right armrest is L-shaped and flips up to 100 degrees for easy entry and folds down flat while in use. The Hausmann 2198's left armrest is non-folding. Armrests are not interchangeable and are offered only as shown.
The Hausmann Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair is ideal for hospitals and doctor's offices, as well as dedicated bariatric facilities. Hausmann Products have been made with pride in the USA since 1955.
|Dimensions||34" (L) x 29" (W) x 37.5" (H)|