Hausmann Pneumatic Stools with Foot Control, Base Model
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Foot control pneumatic height adjustment
- Sterile, hygienic hands-free operation
- Model 2143 is designed with padded backrest
- 16 in diameter seat
- 3.5 in thick foam
- 5-leg, black composite base meets BIFMA and ANSI standards
- Five 2 in twin wheel black nylon casters with urethane tread
- 17 standard vinyl upholstery colors
- Available with Pro-FORM or Comfort PLUS Vinyl Colors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
- Comfort PLUS Vinyls have softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use
Hausmann Pneumatic Stools with Foot Controls feature foot controlled pneumatic height adjustment for sterile, hygienic hands free operation. Both models meet BIFMA and ANSI standards to ensure safety in sensitive medical situations. Pneumatic Stool Models 2133/2143 are offered in 18 standard Hausmann vinyl color options.
Hausmann Models 2133/2143 are identical except that the 2143 includes a 10 x 15 in backrest for specialist comfort and convenience. Pneumatic Stools by Hausmann feature a durable five leg, black composite base on five 2 in twin wheel nylon casters with urethane tread to increase stability on surfaces such as tile and linoleum.
Hausmann Models 2133/2143 Pneumatic Stools are ideal for use in healthcare facilities. Hausmann Products have been made in the USA since 1955.