Schiller ERG 911 HKE Hand Exercise Ergometer
- Virtually silent drive
- 5 user-defined exercise test programs, freely programmable
- Adjustable handlebar for optimal comfort
- Adjustable seat cushion
- Digital control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface
- Large, rotating LCD display
- Manual load control in 5 or 25 Watt steps
- Automatic torque control based on weight
The Schiller ERG 911 HKE is an adjustable, adaptable upper body ergometer designed for patients who are unable to use traditional cycle ergometers. Designed for seamless integration with Schiller Stress Tests, the ERG 911 HKE brings reliable ergometry to more patients than ever.
The ERG 911 HKE offers manual load control in steps of 5 or 25 watts with a range of revolutions between 30 and 130 rotations per minute. The ergometer's tests can be configured to last from 1 to 99 minutes, and 5 freely programmable ergometry programs let clinicians tailor the exercise to patient abilities and diagnostic requirements.
The hand ergometer is almost noiseless due to its computer-controlled brakes with permanent torque measurement. The ERG 911 HKE automatically controls torque based on weight, increasing long-term accuracy. Schiller Ergometers use maintenance-free drives with v-belts instead of chains, and includes an RS-232 port for connectivity.