Schiller ERG 911 SEAT Bariatric Bicycle Ergometer
- Virtually silent drive
- Designed to accommodate bariatric patients
- 5 user-defined exercise test programs, freely programmable
- Seat, seat back, and handle bars adjust to desired angle
- Digital control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface
- Large, rotating LCD display
- Manual load control in 5 or 25 Watt steps
- Automatic torque control based on weight
The Schiller ERG 911 SEAT features the durability, adaptability, and integration with Schiller Stress Tests, but with a customized seat and special reinforcement for larger and heavier patients. With a weight capacity of 660 lbs, the ERG 911 SEAT brings reliable ergometry to more patients than ever.
The ERG 911 SEAT offers manual load control in steps of 5 or 25 watts with a range of revolutions between 30 and 130 rotations per minute. The ergometer's tests can be configured to last from 1 to 99 minutes, and 5 freely programmable ergometry programs let clinicians tailor the exercise to patient abilities and diagnostic requirements.
The ergometer is almost noiseless due to its computer-controlled brakes with permanent torque measurement. The ERG9 11 SEAT automatically controls torque based on weight, increasing long-term accuracy. Schiller Ergometers use maintenance-free drives with v-belts instead of chains, and includes an RS-232 port for connectivity.