Schiller ERG 911 Safety Couch Stress Ergometer, 0 - 45 Degree; Variable Axis Rotation
- Couch designed to safely and comfortably accommodate a wide range of patients
- Adjustment of the reclining seat, saddle and headrest by remote control
- Large, rotating LCD display
- Compatible with all SCHILLER Exercise ECG Workstations
- Virtually silent drive
- Adjustable mounting-strap
- Maintenance-free drive
- Comfortable headrest with paper-roll
- Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface
- Easy programmable ergometry parameters and alarm thresholds
- 0 - 45 degree variable axis rotation to the left (2.210058 only)
- Non-invasive blood pressure (2.210054 only)
The Schiller ERG 911 Ergometer provides a safe, comfortable stress test solution suitable for a wide range of patients and features seamless integration with Schiller Stress Tests. Available with either non-invasive blood pressure or a 45 degree tilting mechanism, the ERG 911 is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of patients.
The ERG 911 BP/L combines ergometry with automatic, non-invasive blood pressure measurement. A built-in arm support helps keep the patient comfortable during the procedure to ensure accurate results, and cuffs are available in multiple sizes.
The ERG 911 S/LS tilts up to 45 degrees to the left to allow easier access to the patient, making it ideal for taking images during an ultrasound exercise echo examination. A hip belt and shoulder support provide safety and comfort for the patient while the couch is turned on its side.
Both ERG 911 models features a reclining seat, saddle, and headrest, all adjustable by remote control. A large, rotating LCD screen allows the clinician to monitor the device from any position, and 5 freely programmable ergometry programs are suitable for a range of diagnostic procedures.