Schiller ECG Carts, with Shelf and Translucent Bin
- 18.5 inch high resolution multi-touch screen
- Ideal for ECGs, spirometers, and patient monitors
- Minimal footprint suitable for small offices
- Networkable with EMR, HIS, HL7, DICOM, or Schiller's SEMA3 via Wi-Fi or physical LAN connection
- Portable design easily moves from room to room
- Automatically detects connected sensors
- Customizable with a range of accessories
- Compatible with Masimo SpO2 sensors
- Can be mounted to a mobile cart, or desk stand - See below for cart and stands
- 32,000 Hz sampling rate for diagnostic ECG
- Can record, store and export readings
- Patient parameters can be easily added or removed
- Compact design ideal for facilities looking to save on space
- Intuitive user guide
- Made in the USA
- Multi-Lead ECG monitoring
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) for patients over 66 lbs
- Temperature (optional)
- Resting Rhythm and ECG
- Vital Signs
Measurement Parameters Include:
Schiller offers a variety of mobile, adaptable carts for use with ECGs, spirometers, and other medical equipment. Smooth-rolling casters, durable construction, and multiple configurations make these ECG carts ideal for any office, clinic, or hospital. ECG units are sold separately - See related products below for details.
The Schiller DS20 Patient Diagnostic Station offers a powerful, informative touchscreen interface combined with advanced patient monitoring in a compact package. The DS20 will immediately detect any sensor connected to it and automatically display the corresponding value. The Patient Diagnostic Station can record, store and export patient vital readings. DS20 Vital Signs Monitors can be networked via Wi-Fi or physical lan into compatible EMR, HIS, HL7, DICOM or the Schiller SEMA3 Cardiology Information systems.
ECG Carts from Schiller can improve the workflow of any facility by making thermal paper, patient cables, and other supplies easily accessible. The carts can be easily configured with a range of shelves, cable arms, and other accessories to meet your facility's specific needs (See accessories below for details).
The Schiller DS20 features Resting and Rhythm ECG, SpO2, Respiration, NIBP (for patients over 66 lbs), arrhythmia, temperature, and vital signs monitoring, all displayed on a 18.5 inch multi-touch screen. At 32,000 Hz sampling rate the Diagnostic Station provides the highest diagnostic quality ECG results.
The Patient Monitoring System has an intuitive user guide that self explanatory and requires very little training to use. The large touch screen is interactive and incredibly user friendly. Patient parameters can be easily added or removed for fast operation.
The Bedside Patient Monitor's compact profile makes it ideal for facilities looking to reduce the space equipment takes up in patient rooms. DS20 Medical Monitor can be mounted to a cart allowing for extra mobility or to a desk stand. Suitable for adult, and pediatric applications, the DS20 Vitals Monitor is available with a range of accessories to fit the needs of all types of patients.
Schiller Diagnostic 20 medical monitors are proudly made in the USA.