Riester RVS-200 Advanced Vital Signs Wall Diagnostic System, with Temperature Module, Riester SpO2
- Versatile modular unit design
- Offers programmable audio and visual alarms with 3 priority levels
- 3 unique measurement modes (Monitor, Spot-check, Triage)
- 8" TFT color touch screen with high performance LED illumination
- Displays SYS, DIA, MAP, Pulse, Temp, Plethysmogram
- Clinical grade NIBP monitor
- Power supply allows for up to 3 diagnostic handles
- Internal memory capacity allows for 5,000 measurements
- Includes integrated specula dispenser
- Support for nurse call functionality with RJ11 port
- Easy mounting
- EMR connectivity via LAN or WIFI
- Lithium-ion battery with 17h ON-time
- Compatible with Riester, Masimo, or Nelcor Oximax SpO2
- BXU and BPU models include predictive thermometer, BPU model features thermal printer
Offering indispensable diagnostic tools such as real-time, precise pulse oximetry, bood pressure, and temperature measurements, the RVS-200 Advanced Vital Signs Wall Diagnostic System is an asset to the exam room. The Wall Diagnostic System utilizes a clear and legible 8-inch TFT color touch screen and efficient user interface functionality. The monitor displays SYS, DIA, MAP, pulse, temp, and plethysmogram on screen, and offers three measurement modes--Monitor, Spot-check, and Triage. The monitor features clinical-grade NIBP features, including an averaging mode that records 2-5 readings, as well as an integrated specula dispenser. The Advanced Vitals Monitor is powered by a rechargable lithium-ion battery that has up to 17 hours of ON-time, and comes with a power supply for up to 3 diagnostic handles for a wide range of EENT Ri-scope L instruments.
With LAN, Wifi, and EMR connectivity, as well as support for nurse call functionality with the RJ11 port and programmable alarm modes, the RVS-200 Advanced Vital Signs Monitor provides nurses, physicians, and healthcare providers with state-of-the-art vitals monitoring technology. The monitor unit additionally sports an impressive internal memory capacity of 5,000 measurements.
The BXU and BPU models contain all the features of the base model, with the addition of a thermal printer and a predictive thermometer. SpO2 sensors are available as accessories for each respective SpO2 type for specialized use with neonatal, children, and adults.