Hausmann 1412 Upholstered Mat Platform, 6 ft x 4 ft
- Weight capacity of 1000 lbs
- All models have 6 legs for increased strength and stability (except 1412-46)
- Model 1412-46 has 4 legs
- Accommodates the bariatric patient
- Designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair access
- 2 in High-density urethane foam
- Tear resistant, seamless nylon-reinforced heavy duty upholstered vinyl top
- High pressure laminate finish on all exterior surfaces
- 113 Blue and 121 Green only, Quick Ship 5 business days after receipt of order (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak or 927 Folkstone Gray
- Upholstery: 4 nylon-reinforced vinyl colors
The Hausmann 1412 Upholstered Mat Platform is ideal for therapy clinics in need of a durable, high weight capacity platform to easily accommodate wheelchair patients, individuals with mobility issues and bariatric facilities. The 1412 Mat Platform's 18 in height provides an accessible patient-therapist interface for extra comfort during procedures. The Upholstered Mat Platform's durable construction allows for a 1000 lb weight capacity to eliminate instability under extreme weight shifts.
The 1412 Mat Platform is covered in 2 in thick high density urethane foam upholstered in seamless heavy duty, tear-resistant, nylon-reinforced vinyl. All finished surfaces consist of high pressure laminate for durability and aesthetics. Hausmann High pressure laminate is available in Natural Oak or Folkstone Gray and the nylon-reinforced vinyl is available in four colors.
Hausmann's five day Quickship Guarantee promises that a maximum of three similar items will ship within five days of order placement, however, this guarantee applies to blue and gray upholstery only; not green or black. Hausmann Products have been proudly made in the USA since 1955.