GF Health Products Lumex 14025 Alternating Pressure Overlay System, 14025-30537
- 265 lbs weight capacity
- Alternative to alternating pressure mattress replacement systems
- 5 inch cells are constructed of nylon/polyurethane
- 9 laser cut low air loss cells in the sacral region keep patient cool and dry
- Pump adjusts from soft to firm
- CPR function allows for quick deflation in the event of a medical emergency
- Includes low pressure indicator
- Slim, lightweight system
- Latex free
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code E0372
The Lumex Alternating Pressure Overlay System is designed for the prevention of bedsores associated with long-term care, making this mattress topper ideal for hospitals, hospices, and nursing homes. The Overlay System's pump works to prevent skin agitation for patients who are unable to reposition themselves or are at risk for skin breakdown and friction burns. With its mountable pump and easy-to-clean mattress pad, the Alternating Pressure Therapy Mattress is a sound investment for any facility caring for those at risk for bedsores.
A cost-effective alternative to replacement alternating pressure mattress systems, the Low Air Loss Mattress Pad is intended to be placed over an existing mattress and bed. With low air loss cells in soft, durable nylon/polyurethane, the Lumex Alternating Pressure Overlay Mattress, along with a low pressure indicator on the pump, keeps the patient cool and dry, intregal in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
In the event of a medical emergency, the 14025 Overlay System features a CPR function that allows for quick deflation of all cells. Latex free for patients with latex allergies, this alternating air pressure system is slim and lightweight, perfect for storage and transfer.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|